2015 A Year in Review
With the Holidays coming to a close, its easy to say farewell to the year 2015, and look forward to the New Year to come--but a part of growth is looking back and learning from the journey. Life is full of ups and downs, twists and turns, some things we'd like to forget, while other things we'd wish to hold on to for a lifetime.
Let's take a moment to reflect on this year that is quickly coming to a close, whether it be bitter sweet, or a year of struggle, we all have something to be thankful for. We each have 365 days under our belt, and a gleaming 365 just around the corner, filled with possibilities and chances for growth.
- What are you most thankful for in 2015?
- In what aspect did you experience personal growth?
- What are some of your fondest memories from 2015?
- What was the biggest lesson you've learned this year?
- Who came into your life and affected you in a positive way?
- What do you wish to teach your children in the upcoming year that you learned in 2015?
- Name 3 negative things that happened to you this year, reflect on them, and take what you've learned from them into the New Year.
- Choose one quote that has deep personal meaning to you encompassing 2015.
- What do you wish to leave behind in 2015?
- What do you wish to take with you journeying into 2016?