Events Coordinator Intern
We are seeking an enthusiastic event coordinator (guru) to plan, organize and execute various events and gatherings.
- Responsible for curating gift bags and mailing out product to hosts on time.
- Responsible for finding venues, food venders, sponsorships, and donations for local events when needed.
- Will support the host for each of our Gather events with any questions they may have.
- Must answer emails in a timely manner.
- Set up and organize all events in the online shop.
- Organizing all events including dinners, series, collaborative dinners and special events with managing team.
- Work creatively with team to decorate and bring a cohesiveness to local events.
- Self-starter, go-getter attitude, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Can affectively communicate with hosts through email and face to face meetings.
- Clear, concise communicator over e-mail and phone.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Local to Southern California with minimal traveling to Los Anglos, San Diego, Orange County and Riverside areas.
- Obsessively detailed and organized.
- Responsible and great at solving problems quickly.
- Able to come up with creative event ideas.
- Excellent writing, grammatical and editing skills.
- Complete tasks from beginning to end in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and professionally start-up setting.
Must have basic to moderate photography skills.
* All Internships are currently unpaid 90 day positions.